So, so sorry I have not updated the blog in a long, long time. Our family has been very busy and it seems we are just now settling into a normal life again. As many of you know, we have moved. Although we still have boxes sitting around and Hank's room remains a lovely shade of pink - I can see the light!!! We love our new home and I will be sure to post pics as soon as it looks presentable. In the mean time, I thought I would catch you up with a recent video of Hank. Although small in stature, he continues to grow in amazing ways. He keeps his mommy and daddy smiling all the time (well, almost of the time).
Enjoy!
"Night, Night Prayers"
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holly, This is very cute. Jack and I are looking for "Hank Counts"
is it still available for veiwing?
Beverly
Post a Comment