skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Hope Family
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
DVD Solution
Hank gets stuck on one movie, and wants to watch it every day! He doesn't get to watch it every day, but when he does I have a new solution to listening to the same movie over and over again. . .Daddy's laptop and frog earphones!
1 comment:
The Davidson Family
said...
Hank is so adorable!!! I'm glad you started a blog too!
Tiffany
September 30, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Hope Family
A little glimpse into the lives of Wes, Holly, and Hank
Friend's Blogs
The Davidson Family
The Hitchcock Family
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
▼
2008
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(6)
DVD Solution
TWO!
Beach Trip Video (2)
Beach Trip Pool Video
2008 Beach Trip
Love that Blog!!!
1 comment:
Hank is so adorable!!! I'm glad you started a blog too!
Tiffany
Post a Comment